RUBIQ Governance Solution
A framework to ensure completeness and content guided by best practice enabling ethical leaders to provide stakeholders with evidence of good governance. Integrating governance procedures with operational disciplines allows a cohesive organisational process.
A framework to ensure completeness and content guided by best practice enable ethical leaders to provide stakeholders with evidence of good governance. Integrating governance procedures with operational disciplines allows a cohesive organisational process. Processes which need to be recorded, reported and audited.
Records and record keeping are required for continuity and auditability; Document management and version control are essential for the maintenance of supporting evidence; and Exactly repeatable processes are required to ensure stability and cohesion. Governance brings an administrative overhead.
The RUBiQ® Business Efficiency Management Solution embedded with GovN®
GovN®, a corporate governance solution, consists of best practices and draft documentation. Together with RUBiQ®’s process automation, notifications and document management, an effective answer is provided to the governance administrative overhead.
GovN® ‘s practices are built on the foundations of King III and pertinent international standards and guidelines such as ISO, OECD and COBIT. GovN® is continually maintained such that it keeps pace with the ever evolving Governance trends and practices, such as King IV™.
RUBiQ® with GovN® assists organisations to achieve transparent and managed governance. Furthermore, by bridging corporate governance with ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO 31000 (Risk), ISO 19600 (Compliance), ISO 26000 (Social Responsibility) and other such management systems, organisations can reap the benefits of true Integrated Governance.
- Enables the application of governance principles (e.g. King) according to best practice
- Automates governance processes and retains evidence of governance activities
- Provides and accessible, searchable, version controlled document repository
- Facilitates regular reviews of governance documents and automates escalations as required
- Delegation of authority is documented and audit trails created as necessary
- Communication with directors and other authorized stakeholders is scheduled and automated